The BI Strategy Assessment is review of existing Reporting interfaces and infrastructure and evaluate it's alignment with the organization's reporting vision and objectives. The assessment process holds a series of workshops , interview sessions, and surveys with various stakeholders of the reporting solution to understand current user satisfaction, physical implementation, future expectations, technical challenges and solution scalability.
BuzzClan professionals also provide oversight and guidelines to define Corporate Data Access Strategy. The strategy Assessment is based on workshops utilizing BuzzClan's workshop approach.
- * Review Data Access Vision and Goals
- * Review key objectives and constraints
- * Review Business Requirements
- * Reporting Tools and Options
- * Align requirements and goals with a RSR Roadmap
- * Assessment of current state and Reporting Roadmap and deployment strategy.
Timeline (1 Month)
Time lines provided below are guidelines developed based on our field deployment experience. Actual assessment time will depend on various influencing actors such as complexity of the Model, Data access and Data consumption mechanism etc.
- * Assessment -Review current reporting practices
- - Review business drivers and constraints
- - Reports review.
- o Report categorization and review by subject area, as well as cross functional reports.
- 0 Organization and review by report type, e.g. Operational, Tactical and Strategic or Management reports, Scorecards and Ad-hoc data analysis etc.
- * Technical/ Infrastructure Assessment
- - Reporting Infrastructure
- - Software versions
- - Data Access and Data Delivery methods.
- - Technical challenges in current Reporting infrastructure
- * One full time BuzzClan Essbase/OBIEE Developer
- * Customer Participant
- - Business Domain Analysts/Experts
- - IT Managers/Architects
- - Developers