Leverage the investment in your existing data-sources and unlock the value that exists within your data using Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition and Oracle Essbase integration. BuzzClan offers a valuable opportunity to demonstrate the benefits of Oracle's industry-leading analytics platform to connect your existing data cubes and make it available to a wider array of users using the simplified Dashboard and Analysis interface.
BuzzClan Essbase-BI Integration Services
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 11g (OBIEE) is a comprehensive business intelligence platform that delivers a full range of capabilities including interactive dashboards, ad hoc queries, notifications and alerts, enterprise and financial reporting, scorecard and strategy management, business process invocation, search and collaboration, mobile, integrated systems management and more. Oracle Essbase is the market-leading online analytical processing (OLAP) server designed specifically for business users and speed of thought analytics. Oracle Essbase supports forecasting, variance analysis, root cause identification, scenario planning and what-if modeling for both custom and packaged application.
Traditionally the skills required to analyze the Essbase Cubes is limited to a few power users with in-depth understanding of the data structures and the Essbase technology. Integrating Essbase with OBIEE opens the doors for other users to get the same insight into the data with at a low cost of adaptability and a shallow learning curve.
BuzzClan professionals provide an in-depth analysis of existing Essbase implementation with OBIEE, and model the Cubes in OBIEE with minimal impact on existing business processes. This is done using BuzzClan's workshop approach.
- * Business discovery
- * Product discovery
- * Essbase/OBIEE integration point discovery
- * Dashboards and ad-hoc reporting capability
- * KPIs
- * Data Governance
- * Deployment of OBIEE 11g
- * Staffing plans and organizational models
- * Support structure.
BuzzClan interacts with the business and IT to understand strategic goals and present a technology solution which to present technology solutions that respond to those goals and to have an interactive discussion of how to architecture a solution which achieves those goals.
- Members of the BuzzClan team will conduct brief meetings with key participants to understand existing infrastructure, business drivers and priorities.
- After the interviews have been completed the BuzzClan team will propose an agenda for the Integration Strategy plan for IT sponsors to review; and define a schedule for key participants to meet with the BuzzClan team.
- * BI Roadmap and deployment strategy
- * OBIEE RPD models
- * Dashboards
- * KPI reporting
- * Ad-Hoc reporting capability
- * Drill-Through to detailed data from Essbase to DW sources
- * Project documentation based on OUM
- * Knowledge transfer to your team during the review phase and presentation
- * 3Training sessions
- * Post production support model
Time lines provided below are guidelines developed based on our field deployment experience. Times given are per module. The actual deployment time will depend on deployment is sequential, or staggered or parallel.
- One Essbase application, two weeks for the first module.
- Subsequent Analytics Modules, four weeks
- * One full time BuzzClan Essbase/OBIEE Developer
- * Customer Participant
- - Business Domain Analysts/Experts
- - IT Managers/Architects
- - Developers