- May 2, 2018
- Posted by: ecadmin
- Category: Uncategorized
Optimizing business processes with a well thought out integrated platform, encompassing various lines of business is the key to success for any organization. The idea is to create a technology ecosystem which provides a 360-degree view of the business processes in real time, increasing the decision-making capability based on current data. There are many on-premise and cloud based software which are driving key business processes like sales, marketing or finance, resulting in savings of valuable time and money.
HR process is the fulcrum of any business which can make or break the business with the kind of recruitment strategy, HR records management they implement. This is even more reason to have an HR system which relegates the repetitive task via automation and allows HR staff to focus more on employee engagement strategies.
Let’s review the salient features of an HR solution and see how an organizations leverages the technical capabilities and framework of the platform to drive their HR processes and achieve the best employee return on investment.
- Relevant data is of utmost importance when it comes to making an informed decision. Inadequate or irrelevant information hamper the decision making and makes the whole HR process a futile activity, which not only drains the revenue but also delays the time to tap the right resource for the job. A good HR system updates the data in real time, thus improving the performance of the HR team.
- Many HR teams are still stuck with the antiquated way of storing data on flat files and paper based record keeping books. This old-fashioned way of recordkeeping can lead to loss of revenue due to misrepresentation and misinterpretation of data. An HR system enables the automation of repetitive task like profiling of candidates, manually entering the data and other task which require manual intervention. The HR system’s self-service option allows the employees to contribute to and obtain relevant information themselves, freeing up HR manager’s time, which can be productively used in employee engagement activities.
- Properly designed and chosen HR system reduces the repetitive manual activities, thereby offsetting the initial cost of investment in the long run. The HR system can lead to a substantial cost saving as it makes the paper-based record keeping frivolous and pushes for data uniformity via predefine templates and automated data validations and verification features. This improves data quality and security
- Business management efficiency increases with HR system’s capability of seamless integration with other business modules like sales, finance and payroll. The integration serves as a framework for seamless flow of live data within one ERP platform and also provides the stakeholder a comprehensive view of all the activities in real time. The reporting capabilities of the software and dashboards based on real time data enables access to information easy.
- HR system is scalable and available on the various client platform. The cloud based HR platform allows the users to have access from anywhere, and from any internet enabled mobile device. Many HR cloud platforms provide extra features at a cost, as and when they are available and your organization is ready to adapt.
Each HR system is unique to an organization and is customized to suit the specific needs of the business. It ensures data and information security and ensures business continuity by incorporating disaster recovery features like hosting on mirrored servers and suitable database backups at different locations for expedited recovery with minimal loss. In today’s world where time is money and accessibility to real-time data a must, implementing a well-designed and integrated HR system is an absolute requirement!